About Wrestling Revolution
The original 2D wrestling game that started a mobile revolution!
Please play through the tutorial for further instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
– TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
– SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
– TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
– PINCH to grab or pick-up.
– PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
– Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
– When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
– Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
– At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
– When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
– If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the “Display” options. Consider turning off secondary characters as well.
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real wrestling promotions.