Live wind compass shows you wind direction, wind speed & daily weather forecasts
Do you ever need to know the wind speed & direction for your current location? Or are you ever curious about how windy it without having to run outside? Want to known when the sun will rise, or what time to watch the sun set? Now you can with Wind Compass!
Wind Compass is simple to use—just set your location and the app will show you current weather conditions. No fuss, no configuration, just quick & easy weather reports.
Wind Compass Features
• Select from several Wind Speed readings: miles per hour or kilometers per hour; knots, Beaufort Wind Force or even meters per second
• Select Compass Magnetic Declination, either True North or Magnetic North
• Select Temperature measurement to display Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Toggle the Wind Indicator from “Blowing To” to “Coming From”
Weather Forecast Features
• View current temperature as well as estimated Highs & Lows for the day
• Check times for sunrise & sunset, even see “First Light” and “Last light” times
• See a 24-Hour Forecast as well as 7-Day Forecast showing: time, estimated temperature, estimated wind speed & direction, and what the chance of precipitation is
• Look up historical weather data to view weather conditions for specific dates in history
Custom Background Settings
Customize your experience by selecting from the many different background types: vibrant colors, map backgrounds, rear-camera overlay, and even color gradients that dynamically adjust from warm to cool tones based on the temperature of your current location.
BONUS—Wind Compass always points North, so you’ll always know which direction your facing, whether inside or out.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Forecast Information Powered by Apple Weather
Apple Weather is a trademark of Apple Inc.
If you have any issues with Wind Compass please email [email protected] for fast & friendly support. You can also submit a feature request or bug report directly from the app Settings menu.