About Secret Shuffle
A party game for 4 or more players!
The Secret Shuffle app synchronizes the music to up to 60 (!!) players so you can play one of 10 games together:
– Split: half of the players dance to the same music – find each other.
– Fakers: guess what player doesn’t hear any music but is faking it. (This is the most popular game in our app; a social deduction game known as ‘mafia dance’ among Kpop fans!)
– Pairs: find the one other player dancing to the same music.
– Statues: freeze when the music pauses.
Music in Secret Shuffle comes in the form of ‘music packs’. Streaming services unfortunately wouldn’t allow us to stream music to our app, but we’re certain there’s something for everyone in the music packs we designed. The app contains more than 20 music packs including:
– genre packs with hip hop, disco, rock, and many more.
– era packs with music from the 60s, 80s, and 90s.
– world packs with music from Europe, US, UK, and Latin America
The free version of Secret Shuffle includes:
– 3 games: Split, Pairs, and Groups.
The full version of Secret Shuffle, which is unlocked when you or anyone in your party has purchased the ‘Unlock Everything For Everyone’ in-app purchase, includes:
– 10 games: Split, Fakers, Pairs, Leader, Groups, Statues, Possessed, Fakers++, Tree Huggers, and Speaker.
– 20+ music packs: 3 mixtape packs, 4 world tour packs, 3 era packs, 4 genre packs, 3 sound effect packs, and various seasonal and holiday packs.
– All future games and music pack updates.
Secret Shuffle requires all players to download the app, wear headphones, and stay connected to the internet. You’ll also need between 4 and 60 players to play any of the games.