Android app for Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) by CRIS
1. For Registering with RESS, an employee should ensure following 2 points:-
i. Date of Birth and Mobile No are updated in IPAS. Permission to update Date of Birth and Mobile No is available with Pay Bill Clerks.
ii. Since initial password is sent on employee’s mobile, consent is required to be sent to SMS Server by sending an SMS to a designated Number. This is mandatory as per TRAI guidelines. This is one time exercise and subscriber has to send an SMS with content as below to 08860622020.
2. Link for “New Registration” has been provided in the Application. Touch the link.
3. Enter Employee Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth
4. Verification code will be sent on the mobile number.
5. Enter verification code.
A registered railway employee can view following:-
1. Bio-data (Personal details, Job related, Pay related)
2. Salary details (Monthly and Yearly Summary)
3. Download Payslip in PDF
4. Financial Year wise Supplementary payments
5. Provident Fund (PF) ledger along with Status of last PF withdrawal Application
6. NPS recoveries during a financial year
7. Loans and Advances details
8. Income Tax projections and cumulative deductions
9. Leave Balances (LAP & LHAP)
10. Family Details
If you Forget password:-
1. Touch on link “Forgot Password”
2. Enter User Id (Employee Number or Aadhaar if registered through Aadhaar using Desktop Version of RESS) , Mobile Number and Date of Birth
Desktop version of RESS is also available at https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in