About Gallery Vault-Hide Photo Video
Hide pictures & videos and download any videos; photo lock; cloud backup
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos into this secure vault, and nobody knows its existence.
• Hide photos, hide videos, and hide any other types of files
• Download images and videos from any website and any social apps
• Download Tiktok no-watermark videos
• Subfolder supported.
• Sdcard supported.
• Support sorting and searching
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files on SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage
• Integrated with a Private Web Browser and protect the browser history and personal data from leaking
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photos and videos
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint
• Support pattern unlock
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
How to launch GalleryVault if GalleryVault is hidden?
You can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device’s built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv.
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mailbox), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button on the System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
Any issues or suggestions for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! [email protected]
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.