About Earthquakes Tracker
Earthquake notification, proximity – magnitude alerts, track and analysis tool.
* Near real time seismic events notification.
* Analyze seismic activity by plotting on the graph various seismic data spanning from hours to days, month and years.
* Custom proximity and magnitude alerts so you never miss an important event.
* My Zones – define your own zones to monitor by selecting center coordinates and a radius. Use zones list to filter message, sound, voice notification and earthquakes list plus many other features.
* Push notification with custom filter to receive only events that meet your criteria.
* Voice announcer will speak event parameters so you don’t have to read each time an earthquake take place.
* See at a glance global seismic activity in real time by using double bar charts. There are two charts: frequency and magnitude. For a complete overview, each chart displays activity vs calmness by using double colored bars.
* Antipodal map.
* P and S waves arrival time at your location.
* Moon information and position as sub-lunar point in real time and at event time.
* Calculate and display various seismogram and plots for selected event by downloading and analyzing data from nearby seismic stations sensors.
Designed by Freepik
Seismic data button icon:
Flaticon – https://www.flaticon.com/authors/flat-icons
Photo by Andrea Rizzo – Unsplash.com
Photo by Adam Chang – Unsplash.com