Completely change screen colors (red on black night vision mode, no blue, etc)
Completely recolor all apps!
Color Changer requires a rooted device.
Features of the Pro version:
– Use red or amber or green on black to preserve night vision for astronomy or reading ebooks in bed.
– Set sepia for more pleasant reading in a browser.
– Oversaturated outdoor mode.
– Have fun with monochrome black and white.
– Customize your colors with R/G/B/saturation/hue sliders.
– Prepare for sleep by turning off blue light.
– Includes widget support and Tasker integration plugin.
The Lite version includes red, green, amber, outdoor and inverted color modes, widget support, Tasker integration, experimental gamma support, and a four-day trial of the Pro features.
This is NOT an overlay: it completely remaps your colors in all apps. (May not be compatible with screen recording and screenshot apps, though.)
The method used for re-coloring is experimental. Use at your own risk. Try the Lite version before buying the Pro version. Do not set to activate on boot until you’ve successfully tested.
Note 1: Graphically demanding games will likely lower their framerate by an amount depending on your device.
Note 2: As a safety measure, Color Changer’s settings are disabled on boot if you boot with device upside-down.