Learn coding by playing games
Code Land – Coding for kids, is an educational app that teaches coding to boys and girls ages 4-10. By playing games, in a very visual and fun way, children can learn basic skills for the 21st century, such as science, programming, logic, algorithms, coding and problem solving.
With Code Land – Coding for kids, children will master basic coding concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, logical thinking, loops, functions, conditionals, events…
Games and activities are specially designed and adapted to the level and abilities of each child, so that no child is excluded. From visual games where you don’t even need to know how to read, to advanced coding multiplayer games.
All Code Land – Coding for kids games are designed to be attractive, fun and educational. They are all set in a variety of situations, such as setting up a factory, getting out of a maze, making ice cream, playing platform games… there are games and themes for all children!
Play and learn coding freely without pressure or stress. Kids can think, act, observe, ask questions and find the answers.
• Children learn key coding concepts while playing educational games.
• Helps kids to develop logical thinking.
• Hundreds of challenges spread across various worlds and games.
• Includes basic programming and coding concepts for kids such as loops, sequences, actions, conditions, and events.
• No downloadable content. Children can play offline all games.
• Easy and intuitive scenarios, with child-friendly interfaces.
• Games and content for boys and girls, gender neutral, with no limiting stereotypes. Anyone can learn programming & start coding!
• With very little text. Content for children 4 years old and up.
• Supports multiple profiles-kids.
• No advertising.
• No written communication between children or with other people.
• No commitments or inconveniences. Cancel at any time.
• New content and games added regularly.
• Allows children to create their own games.
Code Land – Coding for Kids SUBSCRIPTION:
• You can download and try all the games for free, without any commitment.
• The full and unlimited version works through an annual or monthly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to your Play Store account.
• The subscription is automatically renewed unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
We’d love to know your opinion and your suggestions about Code Land – Coding for Kids. Please, write to [email protected].
Coding for kids is fun and safe with Code Land’s learning games for kids!