An online chess game that runs on phones, tablets and TVs
Playing with your friends over the Internet is very easy – one player hosts a game and receives a unique code, the other one joins it by typing this code.
Some of the other features include:
– A smart rating algorithm that matches you with opponents of a similar strength
– Ability to analyse your games and see where you had made mistakes, what other moves you could have played, etc.
– More than 50 000 unique puzzles where the goal is to find a checkmate in 1, 2, 3 or 4 moves
– Chat in the games with friends and ability to add spectators
– Game timers
– Chess960 aka Fischer random chess
– Handicap chess
– Chromecast support allows you to project the game on the big screen, but use the phone as a controller
– For Android TV you can play with the TV remote or a game controller
We hope you like it!