About Arena Heroes
Conquer more than 100 action-packed missions in an extensive Story mode.
[Feature – Arena Heroes Ultimate Fighter]
– Conquer more than 100 action-packed missions in an extensive Story mode.
– Control more than 80 playable ninja.
– Master new Awakening mode or perform a cooperative Team.
– Perform four-player battle royals or engage in multiplayer co-op adventure in multiplayer modes with an ad-hoc connection.
– Experience the latest installment.
– Computer-controlled allies will help in the single-player adventure modes.
[Description – Arena Heroes Ultimate Fighter]
Additional characters, an original storyline, and four-player battles through a local wireless connection. It is the version of the animated television series, with more mature characters and plotlessness. Over four dozen characters from the Ninja Heroes Ultimate shows are featured in the game, although some may need to be unlocked. In addition to the head-to-head multiplayer fighting, there is a “Master’s Road” adventure with multiple plotlessness; one highlights the story arc of the television show, another focuses on Team Hebi, and another follows an original narrative created for the game. Some adventures may be played in a cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three, and computer-controlled allies will help in the single-player adventure modes.